Dimensions (L x W x H): 151 x 19 x 14.5mm
Battery Life: All day in typical use, one year in standby
Charging Time: 2.5 hours (typical)
Test Signal Specification
Test Frequency: 100Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz
Test Voltage: 0.5Vrms
Source Impedance: 100Ω
Resistance: 25mΩ to 10MΩ
Capacitance: 0.3pF to 500uF
Inductance: 100nH to 1H
An Elite LCR Meter for SMD Components
LCR Elite1 is a digital multimeter designed to measure inductance, capacitance and resistance with high accuracy. It is small, light and super-convenient for you to carry everywhere and not be tethered to bulky lab equipment.
The gold-plated precise tips are designed to contact the SMD components easily and reliably with sizes down to 0201. The 4-wire shielded probe improves measurement accuracy and reduces parasitic parameters to a minimum. The highly integrated hardware improves the performance and reduces the size significantly, making the Elite1 an ideal choice for a broad range of applications and missions, including electronics labs, QA inspection, production lines, service center, etc.
- Precise gold-plated tips for L, C, R measurement
- Automatic or manual component identification
- Automatic or manual test frequency selection
- Automatic or manual circuit mode
- One hand operation to pick up SMD components easily
- Portable design with bright OLED display
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion polymer battery
- Standard USB charging via computer or USB power adapter
Automatic Component Identification
LCR Elite1 simplifies measurements by using the automatic component identification function. It automatically identifies L, C, or R and selects proper testing frequency and circuit mode. Alternatively, you can use manual mode to set the desired parameters for measurement.
Detailed component analysis is provided on the OLED display. The primary display shows component type and value. The secondary display shows Rs (series equivalent resistance) or Rp (parallel equivalent resistance). Testing parameters and battery indicator are also displayed.
LCR Elite1 is much smaller and lighter than traditional LCR meters. It allows for one-handed operation, which makes measurements and reading results effortless.
By clicking the navigation button once or several times, you can select different testing parameters quickly and easily. You can conveniently return to the default mode by pressing and holding down the navigation button for 2 seconds, regardless of which mode it was currently in.
Long Battery Life
LCR Elite1 is powered by an internal, lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery. It can be charged by a computer or a USB power adapter. The power consumption is optimized to make the battery last a day for typical measurement. The standby time can last up to a year.
What’s in the Box
- LCR Elite1 Portable LCR Meter
- Storage Box
- Quick Start Guide
- NIST Certificate
Step 2: Click and the product you want to buy, the pop up display with the following options If you want to continue shopping: Click on Continue shopping to add products to your cart
If you want to view cart to update product: Click view cart
If you would like to order and pay for this product please click: Order and payment
Step 3: Select your billing account information
If you already have an account, please enter your username and email address into your account
If you do not have an account and want to register an account please fill out the personal information to continue to register account. Once you have an account you will easily track your orders
If you want to make a purchase without an account, please click on the order without account
Step 4: Fill out your information to receive your order, Select payment and shipping method for your order
Step 5: Review your order information, fill out an order and send an order
After receiving your order you will contact us by calling back to confirm your order and address.
1. We will be made and delivered based on the selected customer sample. In case there is no correct product you require we will call confirm send similar products instead.
2. The standard delivery time for an order is 12 hours from the time the order was placed. Deliver products to inner city areas nationwide from 4 hours from receipt, Delivery within the day to the neighborhood (Radius from 10km – 50km).
3. Orders shipped internationally: Not sure the time is exactly as requested, Do not guarantee time if the delivery time coincides with the holidays, Tet and Sunday at the destination area.
4. Where there is no contact with the recipient, The recipient is gone:
- If we do not know the address we will save it within 6 hours and contact the recipient again, In case of non-contact the order will be canceled and no refund will be made.
- If the address is company, office, home… We will send colleagues, Relatives accepted and signed
- In a safe place, the recipient is noticeable at home, office, company… This case has no signatures.
5. In case the recipient does not accept the order:
- We will cancel the order. This case will not be refunded.
6. In case of incorrect address, change of address:
- Not the correct address: In the case of the wrong address we will save 6 hours and contact the sender and receiver to agree on the place and time, if the new address is not more than 3km will play free. In cases where the new address is more than 3km, additional charges will be applied according to delivery regulations.
7. Where the recipient does not exist at the requested address: Orders will be canceled and non refundable.
8. We do not ship products to addresses on trains, planes, ships, dangerous areas, restricted areas…