Low Temperature Metallization Pastes for Thin Film and c-Si Solar Cells
Also referred to as “grid inkˮ, “silver inkˮ, and “conductive inkˮ, Indium Corporation offers screen printable low-temperature metallization pastes for thin-film PV technologies such as CIGS, a-Si and certain c-Si applications.
Low temperature metallization paste is a silver- or silver/copper-filled front side current collector material used on thin-film solar cells. It gets its low-temperature label because it is processed at lower-than-traditional glass frit temperatures of ~1,000°C.
Indium Corporation’s low-temperature metallization pastes offer industry leading print performance, contact resistance, and volume resistivity. LT-918 silver-filled metallization paste has been tested against leading commercial metallization pastes and has been proven to optimize print performance and resist cold slump after printing, which minimizes shadowing and increases cell efficiency.
Step 1: Visit the website and select the product to buy
Step 2: Click and the product you want to buy, the pop up display with the following options
If you want to continue shopping: Click on Continue shopping to add products to your cart
If you want to view cart to update product: Click view cart
If you would like to order and pay for this product please click: Order and payment
Step 3: Select your billing account information
If you already have an account, please enter your username and email address into your account
If you do not have an account and want to register an account please fill out the personal information to continue to register account. Once you have an account you will easily track your orders
If you want to make a purchase without an account, please click on the order without account
Step 4: Fill out your information to receive your order, Select payment and shipping method for your order
Step 5: Review your order information, fill out an order and send an order
After receiving your order you will contact us by calling back to confirm your order and address.
Wishing to bring satisfaction to you when making a purchase, We have regulations in shipping, To ensure that the product you buy is the product that most satisfied.
1. We will be made and delivered based on the selected customer sample. In case there is no correct product you require we will call confirm send similar products instead.
2. The standard delivery time for an order is 12 hours from the time the order was placed. Deliver products to inner city areas nationwide from 4 hours from receipt, Delivery within the day to the neighborhood (Radius from 10km – 50km).
3. Orders shipped internationally: Not sure the time is exactly as requested, Do not guarantee time if the delivery time coincides with the holidays, Tet and Sunday at the destination area.
4. Where there is no contact with the recipient, The recipient is gone:
- If we do not know the address we will save it within 6 hours and contact the recipient again, In case of non-contact the order will be canceled and no refund will be made.
- If the address is company, office, home… We will send colleagues, Relatives accepted and signed
- In a safe place, the recipient is noticeable at home, office, company… This case has no signatures.
5. In case the recipient does not accept the order:
- We will cancel the order. This case will not be refunded.
6. In case of incorrect address, change of address:
- Not the correct address: In the case of the wrong address we will save 6 hours and contact the sender and receiver to agree on the place and time, if the new address is not more than 3km will play free. In cases where the new address is more than 3km, additional charges will be applied according to delivery regulations.
7. Where the recipient does not exist at the requested address: Orders will be canceled and non refundable.
8. We do not ship products to addresses on trains, planes, ships, dangerous areas, restricted areas…